Urdupoint.com Urdu Poetry

Searching about Urdu poetry on the web, Urdu-point is one of the best Urdu Poetry website. Urdu Point was launched back in 2000 now it is one of the most famous sites visited by Pakistani Users. Urdu Point offers variety of content for its readers but i often times visit the website for Urdu Poetry. I love to read sad Poetry, on occasions i often send romantic Poetry to someone special from Smsmarkaz service. Urdu point is also providing to send free sms in Pakistan. Read also about Hamariweb

Visit Website
    WWW.URDUPOINT.COM

Urdupoint Pakistan Blogs Sports Horoscope Poetry naat

Similar Threads:
    Last edited by freak46; 06-21-2013 at 12:47 PM.

Urdu point is good website I like it and the content is awesome especially poetry is regularly updated at Urdu point website. one of the key benefits of using the website that is content is written in Urdu language, so that every one can easily understand. People abroad Pakistan they are regular visitors of website and they read news on website.

Urdupoint bohat he achi websit ha main ais ko askar visit karta ho bohat he informative ha aur Urdu, language ki sab sa pehli aur purani website ha. Main urdupoint horoscope lazmi parhta ho aur poetry to bohat achi hoti ha.

Urdu point horoscope mujha parhnay ka bohat shock hai aur mujha acha lagta hai.

Facebook Comments