Warning: preg_replace(): Compilation failed: regular expression is too large at offset 74206 in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 242
Listen Holy Quran with Urdu Translation Online Free Reading Recitation-MP3 Audio

Listen Holy Quran with Urdu Translation Online Free Reading Recitation-MP3 Audio

Last edited by freak46; 07-28-2013 at 07:47 PM.

JizakAllah khair for sharing the download link with us

Jizak Allah khair i downloaded the files, works perfectly fine for me. Great sharing of quran in mp3 format with urdu translation

jizak allah mashallah

MashaAllah jizakAllah khair. I am listing online quran with Urdu translation great effort

JizakAllah khair for sharing Qur'an with urdu translation online

Facebook Comments

Visitors found this page by searching for:

http:alrazaak.comthreads121-Listen-Holy-Quran-with-Urdu-Translation-Online-Free-Reading-Recitation-MP3-Audio

listen quran with urdu translationlisten quran with urdu translation onlinelisten quran online freelisten online quran with urdu translationquran with urdu translation online audioquraaan kareem telawt urdo full mp3 danwlodQuran recitation with translation download for mobile nokia 110Quran Listen and Read Onlinewww islamic telawatequran with urdu translation abdulrehmanalsudais .com mobileholy quran mp3quranwithurdutranslationquran with urdu translationall free quranfree download Quran adio urdu for nokia 110I want to listen readibg quranqirat quran with urdu translation free downloadnokia quran urdu downloadtelawt Quran com downloadholy quran listen onlinelisten read Quran pakquran pak urdu audiogoogle translate for nokia 110 free downloadQuran Urdu translation free mp3 listeni want to listen quran mp3 with translation