Warning: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: Compilation failed: regular expression is too large at offset 74206 in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 242
Listen Holy Quran with Urdu Translation Online Free Reading Recitation-MP3 Audio

Listen Holy Quran with Urdu Translation Online Free Reading Recitation-MP3 Audio

Last edited by freak46; 07-28-2013 at 07:47 PM.

JizakAllah khair for sharing the download link with us

Jizak Allah khair i downloaded the files, works perfectly fine for me. Great sharing of quran in mp3 format with urdu translation

MashaAllah jizakAllah khair. I am listing online quran with Urdu translation great effort

JizakAllah khair for sharing Qur'an with urdu translation online

Facebook Comments

Visitors found this page by searching for:

http:alrazaak.comthreads121-Listen-Holy-Quran-with-Urdu-Translation-Online-Free-Reading-Recitation-MP3-Audio

Listen Holy Quranlisten quran with urdu translationQuran Listen and Read Onlinequran listenlisten quran with urdu translation onlinequran with urdu translationListen to Quran Onlinetalawat holy quran pak mp4 free downloadlisten quran online freelisten quran online free with urdu translation quran with urdu translation online audiolisten quranlisten online quran with urdu translationQuran recitation with translation download for mobile nokia 110quraaan kareem telawt urdo full mp3 danwlodwww islamic telawatequran with urdu translation abdulrehmanalsudais .com mobilelisten and read quran onlinequran tilawat with urdu translation listen & download onlinequranwithurdutranslationtelawat quran pakquran recitation with urdu translationholy quran mp3holy quran listen onlineall free quran