Listen Holy Quran with Urdu Translation Online Free Reading Recitation-MP3 Audio

Last edited by freak46; 07-28-2013 at 07:47 PM.

JizakAllah khair for sharing the download link with us

Jizak Allah khair i downloaded the files, works perfectly fine for me. Great sharing of quran in mp3 format with urdu translation

jizak allah mashallah

MashaAllah jizakAllah khair. I am listing online quran with Urdu translation great effort

JizakAllah khair for sharing Qur'an with urdu translation online

Facebook Comments

Visitors found this page by searching for:

http:alrazaak.comthreads121-Listen-Holy-Quran-with-Urdu-Translation-Online-Free-Reading-Recitation-MP3-Audio

listen quran with urdu translationlisten quran with urdu translation onlinelisten quran online freewww islamic telawatequran with urdu translation abdulrehmanalsudais .com mobilequraaan kareem telawt urdo full mp3 danwlodQuran recitation with translation download for mobile nokia 110listen online quran with urdu translationholy quran mp3quranwithurdutranslationall free quranquran with urdu translationquran with translation in urduaudio quran pak with urdu translationlisten quran with urdu translation free downloadquran online listen and readlisten to quran with urdu translationI want to listen readibg quranquran with urdu translation online audioquran racietation witth listing urdu translationdownload al quran all reading listing translation recite abdur rehman al sudaisqirat quran with urdu translation free downloadfull quran pak with urdu translation free downloadquran kareem listen with tarjumagoogle translate for nokia 110 free download