Warning: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: Compilation failed: regular expression is too large at offset 74206 in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 242
Listen Holy Quran with Urdu Translation Online Free Reading Recitation-MP3 Audio

Listen Holy Quran with Urdu Translation Online Free Reading Recitation-MP3 Audio

Last edited by freak46; 07-28-2013 at 07:47 PM.

JizakAllah khair for sharing the download link with us

Jizak Allah khair i downloaded the files, works perfectly fine for me. Great sharing of quran in mp3 format with urdu translation

MashaAllah jizakAllah khair. I am listing online quran with Urdu translation great effort

JizakAllah khair for sharing Qur'an with urdu translation online

Facebook Comments

Visitors found this page by searching for:

http:alrazaak.comthreads121-Listen-Holy-Quran-with-Urdu-Translation-Online-Free-Reading-Recitation-MP3-Audio

Quran Listen and Read Onlinelisten quran with urdu translationListen Holy Quranlisten quran with urdu translation onlinequran listentalawat holy quran pak mp4 free downloadlisten quran online freequran with urdu translationlisten online quran with urdu translationlisten quran online free with urdu translation quran with urdu translation online audiolisten quranwww islamic telawatequran with urdu translation abdulrehmanalsudais .com mobilequraaan kareem telawt urdo full mp3 danwlodListen to Quran OnlineQuran recitation with translation download for mobile nokia 110quran tilawat with urdu translation listen & download onlinelistn online quran with urdu translationlisten tilawat online with urdu translationlisten to quran with urdu translationholy quran listen onlinequran online urdu translation listentelawat quran paklisten and read quran online