Teeth whitening Adobe Photoshop CS5
In tutorial We'll learn best ways of how to whiten teeth in digital Photographs,
using a doge tool in Adobe Photoshop CS5 + we will learn how we can make our teeth whiter at the bottom of the post we describe tips for whiter teeth. Now you can make your teeth whiter and brighter using world most used image editing program know as Photoshop.
The Dodge tool allows you to use brush strokes to lighten areas of an image. So let's get started, Here's the image I'll be using for this tutorial. Makeup Tips
Select the Doge tool from the Tools palette, or press "O" on your keyboard.
Use these Settings.
Now Start Painting with Dodge Tool. I use brush size 38px Hardness 0%
Here is the final image you got after using the doge tool for whitening.
Natural Ways to Whitening Teeths | Simple Tips
There was a time when if you wanted whiter teeth, it seemed that the only option was to go to the dentist and have your teeth bleached. Now, there are numerous tooth whitening products on the market that you can use at home. But both of these options involve using potentially dangerous chemicals, and they can even make teeth very sensitive, replacing a harmless cosmetic problem with another more serious one.
There are many ways in which we can whiten our teeth naturally. By using some preventive measures and making treatments out of things we can find around the house or at the grocery store, we can make our pearly whites whiter.
Natural teeth whitening tips:
As always, brushing and flossing regularly is the most important thing we can do for our teeth. It helps prevent cavities and fight plaque and tartar, and it also reduces staining. Brush after every meal if possible. If you don’t have a toothbrush handy, rinsing your mouth well with water is better than nothing.
* Avoid using too much fluoride. Although fluoride is included in toothpastes and water supplies, too much of it can discolor your teeth.
* Avoid tobacco use, and go easy on the coffee and tea. These are three of the most common culprits of tooth staining.
* Cola, wine, and even certain fruits and vegetables (such as beets) can also stain teeth. That doesn’t mean we have to stop eating fruits and vegetables, just that we should take special care to brush well after eating some of them.
* Some fruits are excellent tooth whiteners. Strawberries, for example, can be rubbed directly on teeth or mashed up and brushed on. The inside of an orange peel is also great for whitening. You can rub it directly on your teeth, or make a paste of dried orange peel and ground bay leaves to brush on. A mixture of lemon juice and salt also works well.
* Use baking soda. Many of the toothpastes on the market include baking soda in their ingredients because it is so effective. But you don’t have to buy a special toothpaste. You can mix baking soda with a dash of salt and add a little vinegar to make a homemade tooth whitener.
* Take care when choosing a mouthwash. Most have alcohol in them, and some even have ingredients such as chlorhexidine that can discolor teeth. Herbal antibacterial mouthwashes are available that kill germs and freshen breath without harmful chemicals.
Whitening your teeth does not have to be expensive, and you don’t have to use harsh chemicals. By using preventive measures and natural remedies, you can make your smile brighter without harming your teeth in other ways.Source